Thursday, 26 February 2015

Natural Beach Beauty Hair



If the hair has been washed, you must blot out most of the water otherwise you will dilute the product you put in the hair. 

You will need

Mousse
Sea Salt Spray
Hairdryer & diffuser 


1. Start with damp hair.
2. Add mousse.
3. Add seasalt spray
4. Use hairdryer with diffuser or hand in claw shape
5. Put hairdryer to high heat setting
6. Place hair in diffuser and push upwards
7. Make sure all hair is dry before moving onto next section.
8. If hair is stubborn, go in with hand and scrunch.







Chignon Style

To create this style, I tied the hair into a low ponytail, leaving a section at the front loose to frame the face. I rolled the section in the ponytail upwards and pinned into place to create this romantic updo. 




Messy Ponytail

To create the messy ponytail, I just scooped up the hair, leaving again a section at the front to frame the face and tied with a hair tie. Going in with my fingers I added volume to the top of the head and scrunched up the hair in the ponytail for a effortless look. 



Messy Bun

For the messy bun, I followed the same steps as the ponytail but to create the bun, I simply wrapped the hair around and pinned down. Again I used my fingers to mess up the bun and hair around it a little.




Low side bun

To create this low side bun hairstyle, I created a low side ponytail, then before wrapping the hair into a bun and securing , I used my fingers to give the top of the head volume and making sure the waves in the hair are positioned where I want them to be. 





In conclusion, I really like this technique for creating soft natural beachy hair and hairstyles created from it definitely look effortless, soft and romantic.



No comments:

Post a Comment